Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Day 3

We decided to take in the Amalfi coast. We could do a tour on a coach, a private limo with guide or the local bus. 
Guess which one we did? Correct - €8 each gets you a day pass on the buses which will take you all the way from Sorrento to Salermo - taking in about 2 hours of stunningly beautiful coastline and villages clinging to the cliff edge


We stopped at Amalfi for a gelato piccolo


Bus to Salerno (not great place - more of a container port ) but more lovely coastline


Great views coming back to Sorrento around 6.00




Plan is to go back to Positano tomorrow as we ran out of time to stop there.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I did write a more interesting bit of feedback but it appears to have disappeared, so I'll see if this works first and then tell you about Bond locations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - I drew a blank with that......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup.been there.got the tee-shirt ! Enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup.been there.got the tee-shirt ! Enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got one already? Now I'm going to have to try to get a refund...

    ReplyDelete